Dear Isabela | Today was your due date.

My sweet baby girl, today was your due date, your supposed-to-be birthday. 

September 6th, a date that was etched in our hearts since finding out we were expecting you last December, seemed like so far away at the time. 

The irony is that these past 4 months have felt like years on Earth here without you. Time is no longer a concept I can comprehend. 

No matter what anyone tells me, I know in the deepest part of my heart that you WERE meant to be here. You were meant to be part of our family. You were meant to be in my arms instead of my heart. You were meant to do great things in this world. 

You are and always be my beautiful little girl, and I will never stop sharing or talking about you. 

To the most beautiful, loved little girl, happy due date. 

Mommy and Daddy love you so, so, SO much. 

Until we meet again and can kiss your sweet face, please keep shining down on us. We love you, Isabela.












Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.