New workout clothes I'm loving!

This is a bit of a random post for me, but I needed to pay homage to the new workout clothes that I recently received. Dedicated exercise clothes was never something I invested in; I would normally just wear some sweats and a big T-shirt. Over the years, I've noticed that outfit choice is NOT the most comfortable when you're hot and jumping around, especially when I do Zumba (my preferred exercise! Love it). So, I decided to do some invest in some clothing pieces. I'm so glad I did- honestly, I have never been more comfortable while exercising. And on the plus side- I feel super cute in them.

I've always wanted to love wearing leggings- they give off a really cute sporty vibe that I really like- but I've never found leggings that don't bunch at my ankle (I'm so short). Wearing leggings & sneakers just looks silly when there's just a bunch of fabric hanging out. Well thanks to Emily, I discovered that there's such a thing as 7/8 length leggings. I found these from Dick's Sporting Goods that have a cute little crisscross detail on the bottom and hit me right at the ankle, and I am in love with them. Not only does Dick's have these cute leggings available in plus size, but they actually do fit me really well. Finding cute plus size legs that don't drag the floor when I put them on is a really big deal for me. I could cry I'm so happy, haha!
Once upon a time, Ava and Viv for Target used to sell yoga pants. They were my absolute favorite yoga pants. I wore them multiple times a week, but unfortunately they got old and ripped. I had to throw them out a few years and have not been able to find a nice pair of yoga pants since. Target doesn't even sell plus size yoga pants anymore, even online. When I found these Ideology yoga pants from Macy's, I decided to give them a try. I am so glad I did! I got them in a shorter length and they fit me really well. They're so comfortable and I can't wait to wear them when we go on walks, casually around the house, or when running errands.
Another Macy's find was this cute athleisure sweatshirt. It was too pretty to pass up and it fits me so so well. How beautiful is this pattern?!
While I was searching on Dick's Sporting Goods for leggings, I came across these workouts sleeveless shirts. I personally hate to wear sleeves of any sort when working out, they just make me uncomfortable. These seemed like a good compromise because they looked super lightweight- sure enough, when I got them I was shocked at how lightweight these were and I love wearing them. They're not the most flattering things in the world, but when you're working out jumping around or going for walks who really cares, right? it's all about comfort at that point.  I've loved wearing these around the house as well. I'm thinking about packing a couple in my suitcase when we go to DC this summer. It will be nice to wear something light and airy while walking around the city.
That's everything that I have bought recently. I have gone back to taking my Zumba class 3 times a week, and it's such a good excuse to do something for myself and leave work on time at a decent hour. I really hope you enjoy some of these finds- and if you like them, let me know in the comments below!

Linking up with Lindsay.

Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend