Dear Isabela | I went back to work this week, baby girl.

Baby girl, I went back to work this week. It was a decision I needed to make, and I think it was a good one for me. 

It feels horrible getting back to real life when you aren't here with me, but it has been so good to see my coworkers and the kiddos and their families that Momma gets to help everyday. 

Your lamb plushie has been sitting on my desk while I work. I hug it throughout the day, just to feel close to you. 

I hope you're proud of me. It has been hard and I am on a rollercoaster of emotions, but I have been pushing through. I think I am going to be okay, which makes me sad because I don't want to move on without you, but if anything, I need to be okay for you. 

Momma loves you, Isabela, forever and ever. 

Please keep shining down on me. 💕👼





Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.