Let's Look: My desk!

This link up came at the perfect time, as I just returned to work this week after taking time off from delivering and losing my baby girl in May. Its been an emotional week for me so far but I have loved putting my desk together for work. Working on my home is a passion of mine and I think my desk setup came out super cute. 

My desk is in our guest bedroom. I used to have an office before we made it into a nursery. I don't  miss having that space though, and do just fine with a small desk. I love spending time in this cute little area in our home.  

It is really important to me to have a minimal but beautiful workspace. I love bringing in decor pieces with wood tones, greenery, and pictures of my husband and my daughter. I also have my daughter's lamb plushie that was bought for her by my mom. It has brought me so much comfort to have something if hers with me while I'm working. 






Linking up with Shay 

Comments

  1. So cute.... Digging the new theme, BTW. Its super professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It's changed a million times since this photo lol

      Delete
  2. Love this area so much and that adorable lamb. Also my heart aches for your loss ❤️ I’m so so very sorry. Sending all my love your way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.