The best news I could ever share.

I haven't posted in a while. But, it's been for a really good reason, I promise.

"For this child, we have prayed, and the Lord has granted us the desires of our heart."

Someone pinch me... I can't believe this is real. I feel so blessed and unbelievably happy that I get to share some wonderful news- we are expecting our first baby! We are so excited to finally be parents. I'm due early September and can honestly say that it can't come soon enough. 

We can't wait to meet you, little one. Mommy and Daddy (and Cooper, too) have prayed for you, for so long. You are already so incredibly loved. 


(I'm so sorry if my announcement causes anyone any pain. I know the feeling of going to bed every night feeling hopeless and empty. I know what it is like to see mothers pushing strollers in the store, and your heart yearning for that experience. Please know that every night I pray for anyone facing the nightmare of infertility,that they are able to overcome it and find their happy ending. I really, really hope that you get your miracle soon.)

And now... it's time to catch up. I apologize for the slew of posts that may come your way this weekend. Thank you for sticking around. I appreciate and read every comment that comes through. I love the blogging community and hope to never take it for granted. 

Thank you, as always, for reading. 

Linking up with Erika, Lindsay, and Della.  

Comments

  1. OMGGGGG! Congratulations Momma, that is such wonderful news. :) So happy for y’all!
    The pic of the pup is adorable. :)

    Best wishes my dear, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you. Congratulations. I hope everything foes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, congrats! My 1 year old is a September baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend