A new adventure

I have finally bit the bullet and started a blog! This is my first official post.

I wanted to start a blog for a couple different reasons. I love reading blog posts, and sometimes have things of my own to add to the conversations that are started there. I love to write, but I haven't in a really long time. And I wanted a new hobby, something that wasn't mindless and taught me something about myself. Thus, this blog was born.

It's definitely a little scary putting yourself our there like this, but I think this experience will be good for me. I hope to have interesting conversations, make new connections, and maybe even make some friends through this new adventure. I really hope you join me!


Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.