Fall Favorites | Fall Bucket List


Guys, I'm so excited for this post! My favorite blogger, Emily, has teamed up with Sarah for their annual Fall Favorites link up, and I am so excited that I get to talk all things fall for the entire month of September- what could be better? First up, is our Fall bucket list!

Morning walks. This may sound silly, but I can't wait to take morning walks when it's cooler out. Walks in 90 degree weather is never pleasant. 

Go apple picking & make an apple pie. Apple pie is my favorite desert, but I have never made one from apples I have freshly picked.

Go to at least one Waterfire. In Providence, RI there are weekly "waterfires" which are basically basin bonfires on the river. There are usually other events going on at the same time, and music playing as well. Tons of people go and it's such a night way to spend a Saturday night, walking around the city and exploring the vendors and waterfire. 
source
source

Actually wear my riding boots. I bought these last year and only wore them a couple times. It's so hard to find wide-calf boots that actually fit me well, so I had might as well get use out of them!

Go to my church's harvest festival. We meant to go last year and never made it!

Have more frequent bonfires at home. We love to do these on my husband's nights off and just relax outside in the cool air. 

Find a fall wreath I love and hang it on my front door. 

Decorate my front porch. I've never decorated outside before for fall. I hope I get to this year. Time to check out Hobby Lobby...

What is on your fall bucket list? Let me know in the comments! 

Linking up with Emily

Comments

  1. The waterfires look amazing! Wish we had something like that around here!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.