Currently | June 2019

I have a short and sweet post for today's Currently/ What's New With You? link-ups. 
Currently, I am... 

Picking paint colors and hardware for our next couple of home projects: painting our front door and kitchen cabinets, and refinishing an old vegetable bin.

Going to see Chris Young and Chris Janson with a good friend next week! I'm excited. First concert of the summer! I saw Chris Young open for Jason Aldean a couple years ago and he was fantastic. I bought his album before I left the show that night. 

Wishing that I could just snap my fingers and things would just get done a la I Dream of Jeannie... my to-do list never seems to stop growing.

Wearing some new clothes I picked up over the month- some cute tops, my denim jacket, and shorts, finally- thanks to the weather cooperating! I've been donning a sporty look lately, with a couple of dressed-up outfits for date night. Here's a pic of my new favorite tee: 

I have also been wearing some new workout clothes I purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods and Macy's (post here). My favorite is this cute sweatshirt and these leggings
Celebrating my mom graduating with her Associates degree in Accounting last weekend. In September, she is transferring those credits to help complete her Bachelor's degree at a university. 

Other life happenings were talked about in this post, and it was a good summary of May: lots of family time, DIYs, friends, shopping, work stress, vacation, my thoughts on The Big Bang Theory, our plans for summer, and my current reads.  So far in June, not much has happened (which is a good thing!). Lots of relaxing and enjoying the weather. 

Linking up with AnneKristen, and Lindsay.

Comments

  1. Ooh that sounds like such a fun concert. I hope you have a blast. I could really use some more workout clothes - these are adorable. And congrats to your mom!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Yes, I'm so excited! He's great live!

      Delete
  2. We painted our front door a pretty turquoise blue last summer and it still makes me so happy every time I pull into my driveway - hope you love yours just as much when it's done :) And I love the tie-front tee look right now too - even cuter in those nice blue stripes you found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm debating if I want to do something cute and colorful or just stick to black... decisions, decisions! The tee is super comfy. I highly recommend it! I got it from Kohl's.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try a tie-front tee. As soon as I see one in person maybe and can get an idea of the size. Painting a front door changes the whole look of the house. I love doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying that trend. I thought I wouldn't like it because of my stomach, but I actually love it! Its so cute.
      Yes, I agree about painting the door! I just can't decide what color to do! Dilemmas lol...

      Delete
  4. I totally wish that life could be like I Dream of Jeannie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your mom!

    I Dream of Jeannie or Bewitched, I'd take either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I know right... why can't it be that easy.. lol

      Delete
  6. i saw chris young back in 2010 in a super small venue and it was amazing. i was hardcore obsessed with him for a couple years lol. that tee is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend