My favorite cozy spots!

Guys, I'll be honest- I'll all about that hygge life. I love being comfy, and nothing speaks to me more than cozying up on my corner of the couch with a fluffy blanket, my sweet lapdog and the fireplace going. I have a couple corners of my home that speak to me on a hygge level and truly embody the picture of cozy living.

My living room: I love this little corner of our home! It houses my 2 favorite corners of the couches, and is illuminated by a soft light lamp with lots of options for blankets and pillows. This is where I do all my blog writing, reading, and cuddling with my sweet family.

My office (AKA my "woman cave"): I was on a SERIOUS hunt for a chair that would fit this corner perfectly. I found it at IKEA and I'm basically obsessed with it. It's comfy but also modern and I love that it rocks. I had to get the ottoman for the ultimate comfort when curling up with a good book. The chair is right next to all my books so I have easy access to alllll the reads.

This cute corner of my living room: this is both a functional and decorative space. The wicker trunk houses all of our extra blankets, and the white fuzzy blanket adds the perfect touch of cozy. Hubby hates throw pillows on the couch, so this is my way to sneak them in my decor.

I hope you enjoyed a small tour of my fave cozy spots! What are your favorite comfy locations in your home? I'd love to know.

Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend