Recent thoughts in memes

Some recent thoughts in memes...

It is SO flippin' cold here! I'm hoping March brings some nice weather.  But, knowing New England... we will probably be dumped with 2 to 3 more snow storms.

So I admit to being out of the Pinterest game for a while now, but I recently logged in the other day and was completely blown away when I realized that you could add sections in your boards. Sweeeeet!  That may or may not have been how I spent my Tuesday night when hubby went out with the guys... 

I hate when people say, "oh just wait til you have kids". HELLO. What do you think I'm already doing here? Also: dont tell me to "just relax and it will happen". 

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this at least 5 times here this month alone, but those food documentaries on Netflix are crazy. Is anything safe to eat anymore?



When you want to have fun and be social, but the minute you get there you immediately want to go home.


The Sunday blues are real my friend... how is it already Monday again?

Not a ton of riveting content,  I know, but I thought this would be a fun way to compile all my recent thoughts. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend