Friday favorites | sunsets, quotes, using my planner, & more puppy pictures

Happy Friday, friends! Why do 4 day work weeks feel longer than the regular week?! I'm super thankful the weekend is here, that's for sure. I have a super short post today for my Friday favorites... here were some of the "highs" from this week.

First up... the weekend is here! The most obvious favorite of all. 

On Memorial Day we hung out with friends at their house, grilling food and chatting on the deck. It was an awesome way to wrap up our vacation week. There was the most beautiful sunset and I managed to snap this photo. It just made me smile, so I wanted to share it with everyone. 
I've been pretty bummed about returning to "reality" and the usual worries this week but was comforted when I saw this on Instagram.
I grabbed dinner with friends twice this week! It definitely made the transition back to work much easier, giving me something to look forward to at the end of the day (and it forced me to leave work on time!). 

This one's silly... but I used my planner SO much this week and it just made me happy. I love being organized. 
And finally... cue this week's puppy pictures...






What were some highlights from your week? 

Linking up with WhitneyErikaBeth, and Jerri

Comments

  1. Awwww, I love the pup pics, what a face eh? So cute! Looks like a small werewolf, but a cute one at that.
    Hope your week has been good, thank goodness its' Friday tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Werewolf is an accurate description lol! TGIF- hope you had a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend