The pups LOVE Izzy's room: An ongoing photo journal of my cute dogs hanging out in their baby sister's room.

One thing that brings me comfort is when I catch my two dogs in my daughter's room. 

It makes me think that they are spending time with their baby sister, and that maybe they can sense her presence as much as I can. 

Whenever I see them in here, I always snap a photo. 

I thought this could be a cute ongoing photo journal of the pups hanging out with Izzy in their own way. I'll update it as I take photos. 

Hopefully I have many more to come, maybe one day even with an Earthside- sibling to our angel in Heaven. 

Cooper, June 25th, 2020

Molly, June 25th, 2020
Cooper, September 2nd, 2020

Cooper, September 2nd, 2020 



Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.