Home wish list!

I thought it would be fun to share some home decor and home updates that I am wanting to either purchase or do in our home at some point this year. Let me know if you like this, and I can do more in the future surrounding other tempting purchases!




1. How gorgeous are these industrial wall sconces? The best part: they're on Amazon for under $100! I am planning on putting these on either side of our bed, above our night stands. 
Love the look and feel of these!

2. Speaking of our bed, we need to get a headboard for it! I'm in love with this one. It's got everything I like: neutral, gray, easy to style. We found it at our local discount furniture place, the same store we bought our mattress from.


3. This lamp would be a great addition to my guest room or on my desk. I like the rustic look of it, and how it doesn't take up much real estate because of it's slim shape.

4. This beautiful wooden wall decor piece would look so great either in my entry or above my buffet table.
I saw this beauty on Hobby Lobby's site.

5. I'm obsessed with this gorgeous rug. We are in dire need of an upgrade for our living room rug, and this one is at a great price for under $100! Plus the colors are so in sync with my current color scheme of our home's main living space, which is a sage green.

I'm LOVING the tones in this rug! 

Up next is the reno wishlist!


We are planning to build up our entrance half wall to the ceiling (we live in a raised ranch), and then we are going to shiplap it! Our entry also needs to be updated, with maybe some new flooring, different door placement, and a runner. This is the inspiration for this project, thanks to Instagram:
Photo credit: Tara (@justcallmehomegirl on Instagram).
She also has a blog that I'm obsessed with.
Her renovations on her raised ranch home are GORGEOUS. #goals

I think that's it for now, friends! Hope you enjoyed this random wish list. Until next time!


Comments

  1. So cute! Love this list. That rug is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I am way too obsessed with the rug :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

Our Memorial Day Weekend