summer this year...

Summer this year feels different. 

I would be almost 9 months pregnant by now. 

Isabela would weigh about 5 pounds and she would be the size of a pineapple. She would be rolling around like crazy in my belly and I would see her little bum and feet kicking my stomach. 

I would be excited about my baby shower and we would be frantically trying to get her nursery done, anxiously awaiting her arrival. 

It's an unsettling, heartbreaking feeling that I just can't shake. 

There is still some good in my life, though, like these two always keeping me company. 

Not a day goes by that I don't smile or laugh at something they did. 

I'm so thankful for my two besties, who are always there when I need a good snuggle or cry.



Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.