My Top Favorite Binge Shows

Hey everyone! For today's Let's Look At..., we are talking about our favorite binge shows. 

This month's topic was MADE for me... we don't have cable, so we rely on Netflix and our Firestick for all our entertainment needs. I LOVE that because my favorite way to consume TV is by binging and watching shows straight through. I barely even remember what it was like to watch TV pre-streaming when we used to have to wait a week between shows! Even if we were watching a TV show on live TV, we would save it for when it came onto Netflix so we could watch it in one go. In my opinion, it makes the whole experience so much more immersive and cohesive! Anyway, enough blabbing from me...here are my favorite binge-worthy shows. 

NCIS

Hawaii 5-0

Criminal Minds

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries 

Sherlock

Father Brown


Big Little Lies 


Before we cut cable, we used to watch many more TV shows. It was a fun thing to do with my hubby, to dissect and theorize what would happen next. We have a Firestick now and other means of watching TV shows that are currently on the air so we honestly don't miss it- the boring, repetitive programs or the ridiculously high price tag. 

I can't wait to see what everyone else lists! I'm always on the hunt for a new show to try. 


Linking up with Shay and Lindsay

Comments

  1. We have very different tastes in TV but I enjoyed seeing your picks all the same. Visiting you today from the welcome wed link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.