Monthly To-Do's | December 2019

It's been a while since I've written a goals post. Here goes- might as well finish off the year with a bang!


finish decluttering my kitchen cabinets. I've done most of my cabinets by now, but my pots and pans cabinet is stressing me out! I bought some organizers for it, but I can't seem to make them fit. Newbie mistake. Make sure you measure before you purchase!

scrub down the kitchen cabinets. Self-explanatory. My kitchen could use a deep clean before the new year hits.

finish Christmas shopping by the 20th. This is ALWAYS a December goal of mine. I hate Christmas shopping. And I hate even more shopping up until Christmas Eve. 

purchase a fiddle leaf fig for my living room. I've been looking for a realistic one for a while for the blank spot near my buffet table in the kitchen/ living room. 

try 3 new recipes. I love to cook and trying out new recipes! It's especially important now because I've cut out carbs. New recipes help to keep things fresh so I can stay on track and not just eat a chicken salad every day.

make a hair appointment for myself. It's been a while! My sister-in-law just got a salon job so I will most likely go to her for a hair refresh. 

clean up my office. My office has been the room that I throw things in to lately! I need to get a handle on that. 

fix my office closet. Guys, it's a disaster in there, floor to ceiling. I store all my work toys (I work with kiddos so need lots of materials) and there is really only one shelf in there for storage. I hope to fix this soon. It's been on my list since MARCH, people. Now is the time!

Looking back at it now, it looks like a lofty list, huh? I'd better get started... in January I'll report back on how I did! Wish me luck! 

Thanks for reading and good luck on your monthly goals! 

Linking up with Beth. 

Comments

Popular posts to check out!

Friday Favorites! A hodge podge of random things

coffee chat

The best news I could ever share.